Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blog post #6

In fact, factory farm gradually replace family farm. Factory farm is faster than family farm to feed animals and produce more stuff than family farm . If through benefit, factory farm is easy way to make money, but if we through health and nutrition, it is not good. Because factory farm always use a lot of antibiotic and use many way to expedite animals growth . It is so bad to people's health.

On Meatrix movies we can saw many problem with them. They use too much unhealed thing on animals, and finally it's bad to people. Such as they use a lot of antibiotic on animals, it can makes animals healthy, but also not heath. Because when animals take a lot of antibiotic, they will have drug residue on their bodies. And then when we but some product from them, finally will hurt our self.

And on the other side, it is not fair to animals. Before i watch Meatrix movies i don't know that animals who live on the factory farms are so uncomfortable. Animals living on the very small place even they can not move any more. But on the family farm animals are so free.
  
Factory farms are very normally in the US even the World. As my viewpoint , it is not good choice. Even factory farm will bring much money than family farm. I think we only can do just don not but some product form factory farm and buy some product from family farm. It is better for our health and help animals.

In the final analysis, we can saw many problem with factory farm. We should support family farm , try to buy some product from family farm, so we can reduce factory farm. I believe people who can do it well, we could have better life.

9 comments:

  1. I agree with you. try our best to do good things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm a guest of your blog! I love the wall you have! yay! It's pretty flowers! And It is nice posting about the Meatrix! Your summary and reflection are captive my eyes! And yes, I agree with you. I should and you should support the family farm to get better things like fresh meat and milk or environment than money. Do you eat the products of factory farm?
    Actually, I don't really check up the information of products. My bad...:(
    Once again, It was good to read your post. Thanks for sharing your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes this is a good post,I agree with your opinion. your opinion is very good and clear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very nice blog.I agree with you reflection

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awsome post! I agree with your opinion. I wish these farm factories would end now ! x( Too bad the U.S government aren't taking any actions. Of course the farm factories are making a lot of money :( Not good. I'm against animal cruelty. This need to stop A.S.A.P ! >.< Thanks for sharing your idea !! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. i agree with your opinion.....yeah now all most problems about factory farms.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you did not watch some documentaries about factory farms yet, I recommend you to see it. Although we just saw themeatrix animation about factory farms in class, it is enough to make us disgusting. That is not all. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with your opinion. We should support family farms and reduce factory farming. I believe in people will buy products from family farm, health food will more cheaper!

    ReplyDelete